Leaving the hobby after over 10 years on BRS

twiddledog

Non-member
Due to an upcoming move out of state I have decided to break down and sell my reef. I do this with a heavy heart as I absolutely love this hobby. This forum has been an integral part of my success and I want to thank everyone who has helped, offered advice and answered questions on the forum.
I have a tear in my eye writing this because this makes it official. I started with a 28 gal, then a 72 and lastly with my 180 mixed reef. My kids grew up with my tank and I still have my very first fish. The hobby will be missed for sure.
For all of the reefers starting out I wish you luck, be patient with your tank as that is the key to success. There is a wealth of knowledge on this forum with everyone willing to help.

I will be posting coral, livestock and equipment in the next couple of days

Thanks everyone for your help and advice over the years.

Scott

Scott you've been around and on the boards forever, be sure to check in every once in awhile. Reefing is like a sickness lol, you'll be back in some capacity at some point, I'm guessing. When you do, get your butt back on here w a build thread no matter what state your in, always a brs'er
Take care!

Oh man we are gunna miss you here. I have learned a lot from your posts. Good luck man I hope you you can find your way back.

It is always sad to hear about someone leaving the hobby. Good luck to you in your future endeavors.

Best of luck in your new adventure! It's always hard to make a life change, but once you make that decision, just keep looking forward with excitement. Reefing is easy to get back into. When you do, keep us in mind, better yet, log in once in a while and just say "hi". :)

Hey that is good for you.
Walking away from this expensive hobby is not easy to do for most of us but if you can walk away by all means lets do it and never look back.
Good luck
Sent from my GT-I9192 using Tapatalk

Ugh, I know that feeling :-/ Good luck!

It was the worst when we had to breakdown our tank in Boston when we moved to the bay area a year ago.

Back