Led lighting for 29 gallon. Suggestions?

Jconnon07

Non-member
Hi everyone! I'm upgrading out of my biocube 14 to a 29 gallon tank. I was looking at LED lighting and was hoping for suggestions. I need to be able to keep sps with them, I'm just unsure how I know what will work or if some of you know what works as I'm fairly new to saltwater. Thank you very much!

One Kessil 360 in the center would do a nice job softies along the outer perimeter some SPS in the middle it really depends on what you intend to grow.

Jim

+1 to kessil. That, an AI Prime, a Radion XR30W, or a Maxspect Razor would be my vote.

Personally i'd say Maxspect Razor or Kessil to be specific. Radions are pricey and I own the AI Prime and i'm not impressed.

I know this is a couple days old, but you cant go wrong with an ai hydra 26 or two ai primes. I have a 26 over a 20 long which has the same footprint as your 29 and the lighting is amazing for a tank that size. Im sure with the release of the new hydra26 HD you could get a couple of the regular hydra 26's for cheap, the price for a new one has already dropped $40

Thanks for the input on the ai units. Someone is selling a ai hyrdra, I was thinking of going with that when I get details from the seller.

Back