LFS close to Franklin

I think the closest is All Things Aquatic, with Tropic Isle a bit farther away. I don’t know of any others in that area, hopefully some other members can also chime in.

I think the closest is All Things Aquatic, with Tropic Isle a bit farther away. I don’t know of any others in that area, hopefully some other members can also chime in.
Thanks!

I know about ATA, but was wondering if I missed anyone else nearby. Tropic isle is a but if a drive. Was hoping there was someone else.

On top of what has been mentioned Sea creatures aquarium in north providence, fishy frags in auburn, osa in ri there is two Coventry and Wakefield not the mass location I think it’s seekonk as that’s freshwater only and they also have a coral farm down the road from I think the Coventry location. I saw osa is having a 20% off livestock sale this weekend and the coral farm is only open at random times when they decide to open it to the public and it’s open today till 5 I think it said I saw it on Facebook. I’ve been to all listed what are you looking for anything in particular?

Back