LFS's selling captive bred mandarins?

afboundguy

Acan's are inedible candy
Staff Member
BRS Member
As title states anyone know of any LFS selling the captive bread mandarins? Closest one I know of is way down in CT...

Colhester Pet in CT ships, recently got one from her at FFM they Do eat pellets and frozen

Colhester Pet in CT ships, recently got one from her at FFM they Do eat pellets and frozen

Was going to offer up the same store. I went to Jen's talk at FFM. She's a big proponent of Captive Bred. When my new tank is ready we're going for a road trip to visit her shop.

I scored one at the Woburn petco for $50. It was a tiny female mandarin she is doing great. Last I knew aquatic creations up here in NH had a male for $89(been thinking of making a pair). It is $89 I think they changed their name to blue light aquatics if your looking.

Was going to offer up the same store. I went to Jen's talk at FFM. She's a big proponent of Captive Bred. When my new tank is ready we're going for a road trip to visit her shop.

That's who I was mentioning in my original post but they're 2.5 hours away. Shortly after I made the post she responded to me on FB mentioning shipping... I got a captive bread black cardinal fish from them. I'm just hesitant to have one shipped without seeing it in person...

He carries Biota captive bred mandarin. Call and ask. Located in Amherst, NH

Thanks... They're about 2 hours away from me as well but my family is up in Manchester NH so maybe I'll swing by since I'd be more than halfway there already lol...

Call fish nook in Acton... I got my mandarin ( for that matter all the fish in my aquarium) from them.., they quarantine all fish for at least 2 weeks before they sell

Back