LiveAquaria Order... Anyone?

MrX

Non-member
I was thinking of purchasing a Halloween Urchin from LiveAquaria.com but their minimum order is $29.99. Not sure what else I'd want to get at this point so I figured I'd see if anyone else in the Charlton/Worcester area wanted to get in on an order and split the shipping cost.

Let me know and we can work out the details in PM/off-line.

Thanks.

When were you planning on ordering? I may be interested depending on how much the shipping costs to begin with. If it's reasonable, I could help you out with the order anytime after next Friday. Bills ate my paycheck this week :mad: I've been looking to pick up a few neat little critters anyway.

I'll tell you by tomorrow if i can my other half is giving me my birthday present ( which i think is just cash to get reef stuff) and i want to get a hippo and some other live stock my tank has 3-1" fish in it and kinda wanna get some more fish in there ya know

I'll tell you by tomorrow if i can my other half is giving me my birthday present ( which i think is just cash to get reef stuff) and i want to get a hippo and some other live stock my tank has 3-1" fish in it and kinda wanna get some more fish in there ya know

Sounds good. I won't be ordering for a couple days so let me know.

Bump... anyone else? Planning on placing the order Wednesday night. It would be processed/shipped on Thursday and be here Friday. I work from home so I'd be here to get the delivery. QT is up and running, as well as my frag tank, so items would go in there until picked up.

Thanks.

Anyone else? Planning on ordering tomorrow (even though someone bought my Halloween Urchin! booo!!!)

Back