Long time lurker

Bandit13

BRS Member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444441494.502100.jpg
Hello all, I'm coming to you from concord, NH. been in Reefing now for about 2 years and this is my current tank that's a little over a year old. However the LTA on the right was recently traded with the clowns for a sweet bubble coral (nem was getting way to big). All of the knowledge I've gained has been through extensive reading that I've done while lurking on the forums . This post is part of a thanks to those who contribute on the various reef forums, as I've probably read something you've posted lol. I run a rather simple setup with weekly 4g water changes and bi-weekly mg/alk/ca dosing along with a good skimmer. Tank is mixed, softies/lps/sps And I am transitioning to just lps/sps.

Equipment list
-40g breeder
-3x rapid led par38 bulbs
-BH-1500 reef octopus skimmer
-koralia 750
-2x koralia 425

In the near future I am setting up a 20g frag tank as well as upgrading my circulation pumps (using old one for frag tank) so will be posting updates of the progress.

As a quick side question I recently pulled my Kenya tree as it was dropping branches since I've read the horror stories of taking over. I liked the look and am looking for a similarly shaped/style coral that isn't as invasive, suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good. Glad you decided to stop lurking and start sharing.

Do not be such a stranger.

Back