Look what I got yesterday!!

Ok I'm not waiting for guesses lol

Ta dah!! My reefbreeders photon 48 w 90 degree optics, Christmas present from me to me.

My OCD made me run to Home Depot and hang it ASAP late last night
I'm not too sold on the looks of how I hung it but it's up

yeah, group buy. I only got the value fixture not a nice one like yours. It's for my QT tank so kept it simple.

Shawn, run it through the paces and post some other pictures. I would be curious to know how things go over time myself.

I hope you wrote that "me" person a thank you card.

A thank u card? Heck I bought him all he could drink the other night! Lol
I will see what this thing can do and post

I'm liking it so far. Easy to program and can custom everything.
On there web page there is a spreadsheet where you enter the percentage u want to start at for whites and blues and it tells u how to program a natural light cycle around those parameters
So far so good. Starting wicked low so I don't cook anything I started today with whites at 15% and blues at 20%

Exact fixture I'm planning for my 40 breeder. Only the 24" model lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

why do I hate this light so much.....lol....I know they are cheap...but I still can't bring myself to try one...

Hopefully it will work well for you...

They're too inexpensive and get great reviews, couldn't pass it up to try it. I kept my halides too just in case. Any ideas to hang it other than the shelf brackets?

with the tank already in place...not too many options other than hanging...I think those brackets will be fine.

Forgot how cool things can look with just blue lights on. Never got to see things like this with just my halides.

Back