All Set Looking for a sump for a 220 Gallon system

Royal

BRS Member
I seen a few recently posted in the FS I was interested in. I don’t think my Fiji cube 24 is big enough so I’m thinking 30-48 in size sump will get the job done.

I like running a refug and I want to try a roll mat so I was wondering what was out there for sale. Please post pictures and prices.

Also if you could share your personal experiences working with them that would be helpful. There’s a lot of sump manufacturers these days so many options it can get overwhelming.

Not sure where the other message went with a 39 in trigger sump but I think a moderator removed it and my reply kinda shady

I understand were he violated the rules but did I violate any for replying to his post ? Or is it because it was attached to the item he was selling in my reply that I got deleted ?
All posts were taken down that were related to the non-member post.

If you are looking to buy equipment locally it's the best option at the moment due to the restrictions here.
Curious to as what restriction you're speaking of?? The one that you have to pay for membership is to peddle goods.There's not really many restrictions here in my opinion. OP stated he'd rather not use FB, assuming because they value their privacy and where their information will be sold.
I’m I allowed to ask for the users name so I can PM them ?
This circumvents the rule of needing to be a paid member to sell items here.

It was me. Sorry, I didn't realize that I couldn't respond to a wanted ad.
Your welcome to respond, you just can't offer things for sale without becoming a Paid Member of the website. Paid membership allows us to keep the web forum operational, upgrade software, club equipment, insurance for the organization, run raffles and contests, pay for events etc. If you ever choose to do so, here is a link to become a member:

Curious to as what restriction you're speaking of?? The one that you have to pay for membership is to peddle goods.
Yes this one. There are avenues without these restrictions where that traffic, that once belonged to us, will go. It only hurts the relevancy of the group, it treats an asset as a problem.

Yes this one. There are avenues without these restrictions where that traffic, that once belonged to us, will go. It only hurts the relevancy of the group, it treats an asset as a problem.
I do not make the rules here, that's up to the Board of Directors, I just pass along or enforce them. Here's where membership fees go if you were wondering. Paid membership allows us to keep the web forum operational, upgrade software, software licensing, club equipment, insurance for the organization, run raffles and contests, pay for events etc.

I get it, trust me, I'd love to open everything up, but without money coming in one way or another, then this website wouldn't be here. Since the clubs incorporation way back in 2002, the rules of the forum were always that you have to be a paying member in order to sell items.

Fb and other sites that allow free operation of what you want to do, make money with advertisements and selling of your data, which again in turn allows an entity to spam you with ads for their products. Nothing is ever truly free anymore.

Going to glue some fittings, hope everyone has a great day here:)

Back