Looking for Volunteers to help at the Auction

jamesdong009

Anthony
Have you wanted to help the club but didn't know what you could do? Well here's your chance :D

We're looking for some volunteers to help at this years auction. We can use help with setup, running, and cleaning up afterwards.

Don't think that your services will go unrewarded because everyone helping out during the auction will get a cool BRS t-shirt :)

Please post here or PM me if you can help out.

We appreciate anything you can do and thank you in advance for all your help.

I am available to help, finally can go to this one.

I can bring my donations over to the meeting, this time will be mostly SPS.

Never been to one and I would like to. I am on my 24 hour shift that day but I am trying to get someone to work for me so I can go with my six year old. I will let you know as soon as I know. But the kid and I would be more than happy to help set up if I can

I can definitaly help out during or at the end. But probably not in the begining since I won't be able to get there for until around 11:45ish.

Never been to one and I would like to. I am on my 24 hour shift that day but I am trying to get someone to work for me so I can go with my six year old. I will let you know as soon as I know. But the kid and I would be more than happy to help set up if I can

I can definitaly help out during or at the end. But probably not in the begining since I won't be able to get there for until around 11:45ish.

I can help as well if it is still needed.

Thanks for stepping up and helping the club. Make sure you pm me and give me your shirt size.

Thanks for everyone who has stepped up and are helping at the auction.

The BOD will be there at 9AM to start setting up so feel free to join us then. Otherwise we'll see you when you can get there.

Back