Looking to borrow a pendant light 150/250w MH?

dcforester1

Finally enjoying my tank
I sold my light quicker than I thought I would, and I dont have my stuff to start my new light. I am looking to borrow something, for 3-4weeks, the closer to Malden area the better. If you have something laying around, and are willing to let me use it please shoot me a PM.

I currently have a SE 250w over it, but its not doing the trick, and I dont want to have to move it around for 3 weeks.

TIA Derek

I've got a couple old ones laying around that you could borrow. One's a really old 175w SE--the other is a 150W DE, also old. I'm going to to rushing around through the next four days, not sure how to get it to you. Sat morning before 11--I'm in Newton..?

i have a 250w DE with PC atinics on external ballast, oddeysea i think..why isnt your current light working?..oo..do you need two for your 75 gal?

visit to my place..kill two birds with one stone?

i could be free tomorrow if my plans fall through

i have a 250w DE with PC atinics on external ballast, oddeysea i think..why isnt your current light working?..oo..do you need two for your 75 gal?

visit to my place..kill two birds with one stone?

i could be free tomorrow if my plans fall through

I sold it. I was planning on ordering my LEDs this week, but after talking to the guy from ledgroubuy I think I am going to go thru him. Give me a call sometime tomorrow, and maybe we can set something up?

Thanks Guys Derek

I have a 250W DE pendant that you are welcome to use, but no bulb. In Woburn. PM me if you want it.

derek..i'll probably be home and free about 6ish and usually stay up pretty late so let me know what time works for you, otherwise i wont be able to call you until about 530 at best.

tommy if you are looking a light shoot me a pm

If anyone has any questions on why they should join BRS, here is 5-6 more...... I am thanful to all who replied. I should be all set. I was hoping to get one reply, and I get all these offers, and most of them from people I dont even know. That is the best part of this club, people willing to help out a fellow reefer.

Thanks Again Derek

all these people with extra lights, are they just your backups?

people upgrade, change tanks, or keep spares. One of the things this club was founded on was 'pay it forward' and help out your fellow reefer.

Back