Reef Deal Looks like Petco $1 a gallon is soon.

Puff Daddy

Non-member
I just saw them stacking up about 8 40 breeders and the Cambridge Petco. I asked an employee about it and they said it is soon, but the haven't released a flyer with the specific dates yet.

great. this is great.
can't wait for their sale to start so I can go buy a 93g cube or a 60g cube for my new setup.
thanks for the head up.

Petco sale is only on standard all glass tanks up to 40 gallons... Reef 87 the tanks you want are not even possible to buy at petco..

great. this is great.
can't wait for their sale to start so I can go buy a 93g cube or a 60g cube for my new setup.
thanks for the head up.

Do you mean so you can buy a sump or temporary tank to go with the new setup? Petco sales only include sizes from 10G to 55G, the most popular being the 40G Breeder.

Petco sale is only on standard all glass tanks up to 40 gallons... Reef 87 the tanks you want are not even possible to buy at petco..

I believe Petco will let you special order some tanks. One guy at Petco (he worked there) told me he ordered a 60 cube.
I never checked, and I usually don't believe Petco employees, but it wouldn't hurt to check.

Anyway, you are right in that they wouldn't be part of the sale.

For anyone getting a 40b. The new brand they sell now can be drilled in the back. I drilled two 1.5" holes in 3 of those tanks.

Back