Love the Reef

AnthonyF

Non-member
Amazing. Thats really a great way to describe Love the Reef. From the moment I arrived it was an unbelievable experience. I walked in and instantly felt like a fat kid in a bakery at Disney lol. I just wanted one of everything. Archit took the time to go through everything I was considering and giving me advice. I may be new to the hobby but I've been to a bunch of stores and never have I seen a crew of three people, work constantly while also getting to every single customer immediately. It was like they had 15 employees. Actually I've gone to places with multiple employees and still had to wait to get helped. Here, they could just tell something was stirring and instantly attended to you. I picked up my first 3 corals and my Helfrichi fire fish. All 3 opened up today and ate good. And the Helfrichi never hid. She is beautiful and ate like a pig this evening.

Archit has always been great about helping me with everything. I would send him an e mail and he would always get back to me ASAP. They simply bring a level of customer service that I had get to see at any other LFS. I can say that I personally have every intention of continuing to bring my business there for this tank and when I do choose to upgrade. Definitely a 2 thumbs up and I cannot wait to see the finished product, as everyone else in this hobby should. I know once you go here, you will be amazed and will hesitate to go back to any other store simply because you won't get the same out of the experience.

Thank you very much for the kind review Anthony! :) It means a lot to all of us!

Thanks!

- Archit

Back