LTR - Acro Growout Contest!

image.jpgI picked up mine and my brother's today. Along with some very cool looking acans. Nice meeting you Archit. The pics are under AI SOL's with 33% white, 35% blue, and 46% royal blue.

Last edited:
I picked up mine and my brother's today. Along with some very cool looking acans. Nice meeting you Archit. The pics are under AI SOL's with 33% white, 35% blue, and 46% royal blue.

Thank you! :) It was great meeting you guys as well!

Sunday (9-15) is the last day to pick-up frags for the contest! :)

Also, everyone that has purchased the frags so far -- please post your pictures! :) I "know" a lot more people have bought that frags than the number of pics posted ;)

- Archit

lol, apparently not a lot! almost 75% of the people didn't post their pics ... oh well! (I lost track of how many people bought their frags, but it was definitely more than 12 because we had to make some more frags :) )

Anyone have any updated pics? The frags and the mini colony we have is coloring up very very nice!!! What a beautiful piece! :)

Nice! Can't wait for the babies from that single head to grow out :) they looked amazing!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

i think i had mine too high up possibly, started to bleach on sides facing mh.....moved to new location and hopefully will see turnaround.......figures the one frag I have problems with is for a grow-out.

.......figures the one frag I have problems with is for a grow-out.

I know what you mean......:(
I tried to save mine after tissue necrosis appeared (after falling into my lobo), but it appears I was to late.....good luck everyone, I am out (unless something miraculous happens).

I only count 4 -- this is me, iroc2zep, and 2 x platehead. A bunch of other reefers bought the frags but no pics, so it's best out of 4 :)

I dont have 2 i posted for me and my brother. My brother has a tank of his own. We got it as a part bd present so i took the pic of both before we gave it to him.

I dont have 2 i posted for me and my brother. My brother has a tank of his own. We got it as a part bd present so i took the pic of both before we gave it to him.

I know :) I didn't remember his screen name so I posted 2x lol

Back