Marine Depot liquidation sale

coralfishreef

BRS Member
Some good deals at Marine Depot up to 40% off. No returns.

I bought some NYOS gold pods and some other random items. I briefly thought about buying the WB cube 10, but I have too many tanks already.

What did you buy? What else should I buy? Do the MD RODI filters work with the BRS RODI units?

I received the email at 11:00 last night and placed my order early this morning. Yes, many things are already out-of-stock, and many things are not part of the liquidation sale so know your prices.

Does anyone in the Rhode Island area want to stock up on frozen foods? It is a flat $20 shipping, but the savings are worth it. I am in the North Kingstown area, and prefer to stay within 30 minutes.

ROX 0.8 and 0.5 micron filters for the 3rd prefilter in my rodi system. Bulk reef doesn't carry the 0.5 and my ro membrane lasts longer in my experience with these. The ROX 0.8 has always been less expensive as has the gfo so grabbed some of that while I can snag for far less than bull reef.

Some good deals at Marine Depot up to 40% off. No returns.

I bought some NYOS gold pods and some other random items. I briefly thought about buying the WB cube 10, but I have too many tanks already.

What did you buy? What else should I buy? Do the MD RODI filters work with the BRS RODI units?
How does that work? Where do you send your water sample? How expensive is the postage on that?

I bought maintenance tools and water additives.

Thanks for the heads up. Just picked up a couple nano tanks for 40% off and free shipping. Waterbox 10 for $108 and a lifegard 11g long for $58.

Wish I was lucky enough to grab one of the a360x bundles for the price they had them at, sold out by the time I saw them
$410 for a360x, a series mount, WiFi dongle, 55 degree narrow, and the angle mount, steal steal steal right there

Thanks for the heads up. Just picked up a couple nano tanks for 40% off and free shipping. Waterbox 10 for $108 and a lifegard 11g long for $58.
I’ve no exp with lifeguard. Are the lifeguard tanks decent? The liquidation prices on them are decent, but are they decent quality? The price is right…

I've never used a lifegard tank just some of their pumps. OSA in Coventry, RI does have a 22G long lifegard in their store(dry) that looks like nice construction. Glass thickness is 5mm and low iron. I think OSA have some of the AIO nano/pico tanks on display too and they look small but seem nice.

Back