Metrowest get together!

MikeG

Non-member
I am going to try to have a few people over for some drinks and to hang out and play some pool. Anyone is welcome as well as significant others. Shooting for Saturday afternoon/night August 11. Let me know if anyone would be interested and I will post or send directions later this week. It will be in Marlboro.

Heya Mike, what time are you thinking about starting?

So far it seems like it is going to be a very small gathering. Most people are out of town that weekend. Everyone is still welcome lets say anytime after 3pm. Gives me time to get the weekend chores out of the way!

155 Dudley Street
Marlboro

Anything I should bring? I could pick up some of that Brazilian sausage we grilled up at my place.

One last bump before tomorrow, anyone else that wants to come please just let me know.

Mike

Thanks, Mike. We had a great time!

We'll have to schedule the next get together at my place after the Rye IPA is ready to drink :)

I could never turn down a good IPA:)

HA!! You did last time you were over! Of course, a "good" IPA is all a matter of personal preference. I will admit though, the leather-lip IPA I had on tap last time you visited was a bit extreme :D

Hey Mike,
Ihad a great time last night. Your tank looks awesome. Can't wait for you to have frags available...LOL!

Back