Monthly FTS/FES

jackd625

Non-member
We don't have a thread for the monthly full tank shot and full equipment shot, which was a requirement for the contest, so I figured I'd start one. Better late than never. I think everyone had them on their threads, but I figure by making one thread we can keep track of the requirements.

FTS
62e51dfd-a710-9d05.jpg

FES
62e51dfd-a741-b118.jpg

Heater since you couldn't see it in FES
62e51dfd-a75e-d016.jpg

Come on guys. Let's get in the April FTS and FES so we can keep this contest by the rules...

I believe most people are updating their first thread they started rather than creating or posting in a new thread. That way you can see the progression of one tank in one place and it's not too confusing.

I believe most people are updating their first thread they started rather than creating or posting in a new thread. That way you can see the progression of one tank in one place and it's not too confusing.

I haven't really done anything with my tank this month so I haven't been in this section to notice your response until now.

I just figured since it is contest rules to submit one FTS and one FES per month, it'd be easier to just put them in one thread so we didn't have to click through everyones threads to see if they put them up. Makes it easier so you don't have to search around, can check real quick to make sure requirements are met.

Back