Ann. Multiple Accounts = TERMINATION

BiGGiePauls33

Current BRS President
Staff member
Officer
BRS Member
Glad that I have everyone's attention.

When each of us signs up to become a member of this community, we all have to agree to terms of Service and Forum rules. I don't understand why people still continue to try circumventing the rules. Honestly, this is becoming a BIG PITA, if you can't follow rules, do us all a favor, especially me and kick rocks. We don't want the added aggravation on top of the daily aggravation that this already provides.

In case anyone forgot what we all agreed to, here goes:

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of Boston Reefers Society Online Community will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Boston Reefers Society Online Community, nor Xenforo Ltd. (developers of Xenforo) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Boston Reefers Society Online Community reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Access to this web site and use of the forums and other services offered here are subject to the terms and conditions of this user agreement and copyright notice and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright and trademarks. By accessing the services herein provided, you accept, without limitation or qualification, all of the terms and conditions in this user agreement. The Boston Reefers' Society reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. If and when any changes are made, they will be posted and announced. By using the services of this web site, you agree in advance to accept any changes. Violations of the User Agreement (UA) may result in a suspension of access to the forums, or in a permanent ban and revocation of forum membership/access.

BIGGEST PITA
0. ACCOUNT:

Individuals may only set up and use a single account on the system. Any attempt to circumvent this rule or obfuscate your access to the system so that multiple accounts would otherwise not be detected, is prohibited. You MUST provide a valid email address. You are prohibited from accessing the system from any "anonymized" system; any account found to be using an anonymous proxy server or similar service will be banned.

If someone is going to try and be a member here that has already had an account then at least make me work a little harder to find out who you really are. This group and community is great, I personally thank each and every one of you who stand by governing rules and for texting, PMing, emailing me etc.

Let's continue to try and become one of the best reef clubs out there. We're coming up on our 20th year as an organization and myself along with the rest of the Staff will be damned if people continue to be nuisances.

Back