My two 28g tanks

Bunkers

Non-member
Wanted to finally share a few photos of my 2x 28g mixed reef tanks, but going to use the Photobucket route until I read about how to post pics here. Cell phone pics, so pardon the quality.

The more established tank has been running for ~1.5 years, and the newer one has been up for ~0.5 years. Fighting hair algae in newer tank, but will get it under control.

http://s31.photobucket.com/user/joetop1/library/Tank Photos

Very nice....What are you using for sand I'm doing a new build and looking for that same grain size.

Jim

Nice setups. I like the picture with your midas blenny peeking in. And the fluorescence pics with the ricordias especially. Do you have other fish aside from the blenny and the firefish?

Since the pictures are already in photobucket, the easiest / best way of posting them here is to use photobucket as the host. If you click on an individual picture, it says "share" over to the right - the bottom option there says "img", you click on the url code there and it copies it so all you have to do is paste that into the thread and it puts the picture up instead:

You can directly attach photos instead, but the size allowances are much smaller and not in line with the text as you can do with the above method.

Do you have other fish aside from the blenny and the firefish?

Since the pictures are already in photobucket, the easiest / best way of posting them here is to use photobucket as the host. If you click on an individual picture, it says "share" over to the right - the bottom option there says "img", you click on the url code there and it copies it so all you have to do is paste that into the thread and it puts the picture up instead:

Awesome, thanks for the photo help! In the older tank I have the midas blenny, a diamond goby (sand sifter), and an orange firefish, plus a couple fireshrimp. In the newer tank I have a purple firefish, goby/pistol shrimp pair, and just got a yellow assessor.

Back