nanananana :)

skyedolphan

Non-member
:D for those of you who could not make the trip to the Cape :)
450.jpg

450.jpg

Last edited:
wow i love the red ones my girl even likes them and she doesn't like saltwater tanks but she is coming aroundafter about 8 months

Daire from what I keep reading and hearing next time I get that way I AM going to have to sneak into your home and take a look at that tank of yours :)
or maybe next girls nite at your place LOL

LOL
Guys the first pic is actually a goniporia(SP?)
but I thought the sam ething when it was closed and lights were out
I think it was Jeanne who corrected me and I couldnt keep my eyes off of it so before we walked out decided I was taking it home :)

Julian, Goniopora is an LPS, this guy is outta the Solamons (sp?) I was told
They have been fragged I have been told ( Greg can chime in here )
BUT unless he dropps babies I am not touching this guy for any reason Goni are still under that list of very poor captive survival. fingers are being kept crossed on this guy I would like to see him beat out my elegance on survival ( which is still doing awesome ) but for now I am working on the 6 month mark I have/will be taking lots of pics of this one so hopefully we will start seeing progress :)

that gono was a great color, it was gorgeous!! (i got some cute pretty zoos too) fun to see you guys down there, worth the trip too!
:)
great score!

So you went for the blue zoas and the goni huh? There are beautiful. Good to see you down there today.

Well if anyone can make it thrive im sure its you. Just give me a buzz when either of those 2 are ready for fragging.

Back