Nano powerhead with controller

LaxFrags

What is the best one for cheap I want it to have a controller so I can fine tune it? On a budget of around $50-$60. Thanks

For that price probably on a jebao. I have a Coral Box QP-5 Plus that has worked for years on my nano.

Last edited:
I have a jebao slw-10 on my aio 40 and I love it. Super easy to set and clean. I also have the hygger mini you are asking about. I haven’t used it yet, it’s a complement to do a cross flow but so far I didn’t need to use it.
My hygger titanium heater stop heating 2 weeks after a year from purchase. They didn’t offer any other counsel or part except to buy a new heater. Which I did, but not from them. For the customer service I would avoid hygger.

I have a jebao slw-10 on my aio 40 and I love it. Super easy to set and clean. I also have the hygger mini you are asking about. I haven’t used it yet, it’s a complement to do a cross flow but so far I didn’t need to use it.
My hygger titanium heater stop heating 2 weeks after a year from purchase. They didn’t offer any other counsel or part except to buy a new heater. Which I did, but not from them. For the customer service I would avoid hygger.
Cool I think I’ll go with that one then. It’ll be more than enough for my waterbox 20. Nice looking pump, like the Nero 3 of jebao. Good price too!

Back