Nano refugium/skimmer...is this worth a shot or junk?

I don't understand the ebay rating system. I've looked through the first 10-12 pages of their ratings and there were numerous negatives and just as many nuetrals. How does someone end up with almost 99% positive? I guess they could have had great ratings until recently.

Lots of customers complain about leaky products and hard to deal with customer service.

most people dont even check out the feedback. I always check out the feedbeck, sometimes i forget to check the payment method. I just figure everyone has paypal and uses it. The reason he has 98.7 is he has a total of
1460 + and 16- and a few neutral. You know how people are, sometimes they dont check the listing and when they get what was listed the leave a neg. 16 people out of 1460 thats not too bad

1460 + and 16- and a few neutral. You know how people are, sometimes they dont check the listing and when they get what was listed the leave a neg. 16 people out of 1460 thats not too bad
I understand how the feedback works, it's just I only looked through the first 10-12 pages and saw a lot of negatives. I guess that might mean his ratings are getting worse which is not good.

Back