Need Help on Reverse Osmosis RO/DI

Tri there are 2 ways. One is under sink and the directions should have came with the unit.

The other is a$5-6 adapter that you can buy from them on Ebay that connects right to the fosset with an adapter and as long as you have enough pressure, it should be fine.

That adapter is towards the bottom if you go that route, but plumbing is better.

This you have any pic so I can see how it work Tom?
Thanks

Tri there are 2 ways. One is under sink and the directions should have came with the unit.

The other is a$5-6 adapter that you can buy from them on Ebay that connects right to the fosset with an adapter and as long as you have enough pressure, it should be fine.

That adapter is towards the bottom if you go that route, but plumbing is better.

If you wait til I get home, and PM me I can, or feel free to stop by if you want.

You want to know about plumbed or adapter?

red line connects to the water source.....blue is the product water.....orange is the waste water

Here is my setup

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• ro1.jpg
    ro1.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 139
  • ro3.jpg
    ro3.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 138
  • ro4.jpg
    ro4.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 154
I do all the plumbing thing already, but what I wanna know is where I put my RO? " the blue thing"

I see. Open the solid white tube and it goes inside.

Last edited:
Not sure I follow what the question is? You have it plumbed and you have the RO membrane in place? What exactly are you unsure of?

If you mean where do you run the blue tubing(Ro output) to, I believe that unit is intended to service an RO faucet.

Back