Need help with deltec ts1250 turbo skimmer

PThanh1968

BRS Member
Spent hrs trying to get this skimmer to start but have no luck.
- Blowing thru the airline to jump start the pump. Took it apart, cleaning and blowing - nothing work.
Anyone no a trick how to start this skimmer?
I think this skimmer need a new pump, I bought the skimmer as used. Anyone know what the replacement pump for Deltec TS1250?
Thank you for your help.
-Thanh

Unfortunately the weak link in a lot of deltec products is the aquabee pumps they do (or did?) use.

Maybe try the us support rep, IIRC they have a forum on RC.

Edit, nevermind the RC forum, it doesn't appear to be there anymore. Try this;
http://deltecusa.com/

Thanks John,
Able to started it again last night :). I'll be looking into the replacement pump. It will cost me couple times more than I paid for the skimmer:: so but this is a very good skimmer.

Hello on my deltec in instead of the blowing i have a tube that i put over the end of the air intake piece and suck up the water works everytime hth don

Hello on my deltec in instead of the blowing i have a tube that i put over the end of the air intake piece and suck up the water works everytime hth don

Thanks Don, next time i'll try to connect to the Tom aqua-lifter pump to see if it helps. I think my throat is still hurting from blowing the air thru the intake. This is a tough hobby.

is the pump not wanting to start to spin? idk if its possible but i would think about getting another brand pump like a sicce or bubble blaster for a replacement. i have a sicce on my skimmer and it is silent and never given me trouble

Back