New BRS Member in the Merrimack Valley!

FishMakeMeBroke

Non-member
Hey Everyone!

I have been posting on the BRS marketplace and figured I would finally post on here and tell you a little bit about myself.

My first saltwater tank I had about 3 years ago, never thought it would be as difficult as it was. I bought a 125 gallon tank that was covered in algae. Finally brought it back to a normal looking tank, then decided to sell my house! Had to dump the tank for cheap to sell it fast.

Since I sold my house, I had a 29 gallon reef tank, and a 55 gallon reef tank. I upgraded the 29 to a 40B and the 55 to a 120! Both tanks are full of coral. Mostly LPS, but some sps in there.

I just made some space in my office to set up a full room of reef tanks. I am setting up a 125, two 55's, two 40's, and some other tanks that I have. If anyone ever wants to come by and take a look, feel free to get a hold of me!

I am including some pictures of my 120 (my favorite tank that I have). All of the corals have been purchased over time, and are all the most colorful and gorgeous corals I could find!

Well, thank you to the board members who make this site happen! And I look forward to meeting most of you in the future!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390096203.637204.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390096215.037200.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390096267.657987.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back