Reef Deal new Cheap price for Jebao WP pumps on Amazon.com

dz6t

Acro Garden, BRS Sponsor
BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Just saw the WP-60 and 40 for less than $80 shipped. WP-25 and 10 for $65 shipped. woo, the price is dropping like fries.

something very fishy about that vendor. Look like he has 2 different specs for WP-40 and WP-60. also the listing for each pump has different included items. further notice is that this vendor specific business is ink cartridges, digital camera accessories and cellphone etc..... BE Cautious.

I think Amazon is very different from eBay, I bought things from Amazon Market Place and Amazon took care of any issues.

I ordered a WP40 last week. Should be here today or tomorrow, price was about $75shiped. Will report back any issues.

I have ordered three WP60 from Amazon
No issue so far. they all came with latest controllers.

I have the 40 in my 90 , alls I kin say is dis , holy COW !!!!! , just 1 one these babies cleans off my rock and makes a great wave .

I have the 40 in my 90 , alls I kin say is dis , holy COW !!!!! , just 1 one these babies cleans off my rock and makes a great wave .

What setting do you have it on? I also have a 40 in my 90 and I feel like it's not enough.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

What setting do you have it on? I also have a 40 in my 90 and I feel like it's not enough.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

It's typical chinese design/produced product, POS IMHO. i have 2-40 and one is strong, the other is weak, same mode same setting. we get what we paid for.

It's typical chinese design/produced product, POS IMHO. i have 2-40 and one is strong, the other is weak, same mode same setting. we get what we paid for.

Unless they are new, clean them out. Remove the impeller & bearings and clean thoroughly.

Back