new from southern nh

Wrbrackett

Non-member
hi everyone
just joined the fourm,what a great site.i have already learned alot from reading the site for the last month.i just bought a 150 gallon salt water set up from john at oceans in glass last night.it is beginning installed in the next week or so.cant wait to get it set up.:)
looking forward to learning alot about my tank and the salt water hobby.
bill

Welcome to the Boston Reefers, Bill. Ask away in the forums and look for things in the for sale corals and critters. Start slowly and be patient as the tank cycles before putting living things in. You will have a much better chance of success if you take your time.

Tom
Oceanguy

thank you everyone for the warm wishes.im hoping the tank will be installed the end of next week.i will be asking alot of questions once it set up.
cant wait:)

Welcome to the BRS! This is the best reef family in the the world!

Agreed !! I don't feel this way with other forum. I had people pm me with their phone numbers and offered all kind of helps when I run into trouble. Fee very family like.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Agreed !! I don't feel this way with other forum. I had people pm me with their phone numbers and offered all kind of helps when I run into trouble. Fee very family like.

Yes I agree My tank crashed and I got help from everybody and my power went out during the storm and a member Beckbrass who I had never met lent me his 3600 watt genny and saved my tank.

By far the best group of people you'll find.. Check the used equipt. forum for some good deals on gear!!! HAPPY REEFING!!!!

Our world would be better if we have more people like we have on this forum, "care and share."

I was so mad standing on the T the other day, seeing no one give up seat for an old blind person.

Back