New from Templeton

Kristy

Non-member
Hi, I live in Templeton (which is in North Central Mass) and I have a 55 gal FOWLR tank that I've had for about 5 years. I have no experience with corals or softies, but I am gradually trying to upgrade my tank so I can eventually get a few. I have a Clown and a baby clown Goby.

Welcome Kristy,
You're in the right place. There's a ton of helpful people around and years of experience. Hello and Welcome,

-Robb

brsanime.gif

I love clowns :)

Hi, I live in Templeton (which is in North Central Mass) and I have a 55 gal FOWLR tank that I've had for about 5 years. I have no experience with corals or softies, but I am gradually trying to upgrade my tank so I can eventually get a few. I have a Clown and a baby clown Goby.

Very very veryLate welcome Kristy....If you didn't know....There are alot of reefers that started with fowlr before jumping over the tracks to reef.....
(I myself had a swfo for 10 years before I went to reef...that was close to 10 years ago....so if you do your math....I've been doing it for quite a while....) seems overwhelming at first but it comes quick with your knowledge of FO... Just think...a little more on the chemistry side & a lot more on the $ side....But if you do it right the rewards are endless... (rewards of succesion that is first & foremost)

good luck...& I hope you've asked alot of questions along the way & everything is going smooth....

B

Last edited:
Reefs are very addictive! Once you want one you want them all believe me I have like 6-t different kind of corals. One coral you might like though are polyps. very colorful...lol

Back