New From Western Mass

Kevin34

Non-member
hey im kevin and am in the springfield area. looking forward to going to some local meetings/frag swaps! I currently have a 125g reef tank but havnt been around much this summer to take care of it much. I have time to do water changes but thats really it. I plan on downsizing in august when i will be free to a 55g tank and just growing corals. no fish. just a really nice frag tank. I look forward to trading with you all of you in the future and will make a thread on my frag tank build when the time comes :)

Last edited:
welcome Kevin. Glad to have you here. What do you have for a system, if you do. Also guys/girls here love pics. hint hint. lol

haha no good full tank shots because the tank is pretty dirty and hair algae filled. but here are some shots of some corals...

PIC_0445.jpg

PIC_0449.jpg

PIC_0448.jpg

PIC_0406.jpg

Welcome to the BRS! Nice pictures. Would love to see a full tank shot when you get everything in order.

Hey Kevin,
Welcome ..I grew up in East Longmeadow.. nice to see someone from that neck here.

Nice shots BTW

thanks everyone. the only reason i am going with the 55 is because i already have it and got it new for about $20 haha. I know its narrow but i can make it work. here is a simple sketch of the layout i want. acros on top, acans and zoas in the middle and bottom. liverock will be under the high shelves

Attachments

• frag tank 2.jpg
    frag tank 2.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 201
Back