New here!!!

grapejelly

Non-member
Hi there....

Im kenny, I am new to reef tanks. starting my first project.
So i bought a 150 gallon with 2 over flows. Now I have to get the rest of the goods and stuff to fill it...fun fun

Im glad to be a part of this site. I hope to learn all i need to know and then some with your help of corse....

take care everyone...

--kenny aka grapejelly

WelcomeBRS5.jpg

Nice tank, what are the dimensions? I don't think it's the 150 Tall as I don't think I have seen them w/ dual overflows.

Def great tank to start with... Enjoy it and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask tons of great people on here...

thanks behrmon!!!

the domesions are 72" length 18.5" width 28" tall

I am so excited and yet nervous. I really want to be patient and do a good job.
I got such a warm welcome already from folks on this site. what an incredible resource!!

thanks again

--kenny aka grapejelly

Here is where Im at!

Thank you foxyB....

I am building the stand myself. I just got the tank in place...
It is a 150g with duel overflow. Dims are 72x18.5x28
I have not built my doors or canopy yet...why bother I want to get this tank cycling!!!!!!! and my lights came in to day to. They are 72" Aqualight Pro HQI/Compact Fluorescent/Lunar Light Fixture (1134W)

When I am done with build it will have a bar feel cause I will have stools to put in front of the tank and a place in front of tank to put your "drink of choice" while you enjoy the view.

thank you for the warm welcome everyone!!

--kennny aka grapejelly

Attachments

• photo8.jpg
    photo8.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 282
i like that idea of extending the front like a bar,nice job.most people start small and work up you will probably save money in the long run by going big to start.good luck

thank you

thank you everyone for the warm welcome and wise advice. i look forward to this project and will keep you all posted as i go along...

--kenny:)

I am new to reef tanks. starting my first project.
So i bought a 150 gallon with 2 over flows.

Kenny,

Welcome aboard. It's a great place with no shortage of folks to help you get that tank set up and fully stocked in no time. Check out the "Build Threads" and don't be afraid to ask anything.

Back