New Member from NH

Coalminer

Non-member
I signed up on the forum a week or two ago, but finally paid for member ship today. I paid for the family membership. Does that make us (my wife and I) members of Boston Reefers (the organization) or just the forum?

Anyways, I live in Concord, NH, but usually travel south to find fish stores or meet people to buy equipment, fish, coral, etc. I just started with a 30 gallon Nuvo that I bought already up and running about 2 months ago. Just some mushrooms and zoas so far, but I did pick up my first LPS last week in the form of a hammer coral that someone was selling for a good price.

Looking forward to coming down for an actual meeting, hopefully the one in Dec!

Welcome to the club. Yes that makes you and your wife members. I see your screenname is coalminer. Can't help but wonder if that's what you do for work, although I don't think they have any in NH. Look forward to seeing g you at the December meeting.

Welcome...

Want a green fuzzy toadstool for your new tank? I'm down around Dover, NH days or Nottingham, NH the rest of the time

welcome to the club !!! lots of good info here , but best of all local people to meet talk tank and get to know . meetings are great .

Welcome...

Want a green fuzzy toadstool for your new tank? I'm down around Dover, NH days or Nottingham, NH the rest of the time

Ahhhhhh, bummer, just saw this... Didn't mean to ignore you Humu.

And thanks to everyone else for the welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife and I are just getting back into this hobby We are just down the road in Manch. I will have Zoas on one side of the tank so maybe we can swap some frags once we get up and running again.

Welcome to the club and forums. It was nice hanging with you and your wife at the meeting. I will work on getting that GSP frag ready for you guys for winter break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the club, your a member now by the way, it was good to see you two at the meeting.
Let the madness begin, we will be seeing your tank upgrade thread very soon lol

Welcome. Post a tank build thread! I want to watch you nuvo 30 grow!

I might have to do that. Thanks to Humu Trigger we now have a green toadstool, and we got a finger leather from Greg at the meeting, so things are starting to take shape.

Thanks to everyone, again, for the welcome. And it was nice meeting everyone in Framingham. Looking forward to a good year coming up with Wilfx at the helm.

Tim, I'll hit you up about that GSP once classes are done. We're also going to swing by LKarge's and get some xenia from him, since you guys are close together.

This is what the club is about. Conversing and then meeting people face to face.

NETWORKING.

Hit me up if you want to come over and check out the tank set up. Concord is about 35mins from me.

Back