New Nano Reef Pics!

Dfrontiero89

Non-member
I finally figured out how to upload pics directly. I had an old thread but just started a new one that will hopefully be more organized. Enjoy, any comments or recommendations are appreciated!

1180y89.jpg
[/IMG]
oa9a9k.jpg

2zjm88g.jpg

Its a 15 gallon tank. My lights are t5's I have a 24 watt 10000k and a 24 watt 420 actinic. Everything has been doing great so far. The lights were only $45 from petco,zoomed is the brand. Probably not the best but everything is growing and looking good.

I dont see mechanical filtration, you going on flow, rock and water changes only? If so, awesome. How long has it been set up?

Looks good, good diverse stock as well.

edit: I think I see the filter tube now

Millcityrider, I have a hob filter, meant for a 30 gallon tank. That's the tube you see,haha. It's been up and running since the beggining of December. I took a few gallons of water from my dads tank to get it to cycle quicker and I used half live sand and half not live. Had an algae bloom the 2nd week and got a conch and it was gone after a few days. Otherwise just a 50watt heater and nano koralia. The levels have been perfect for about a month and I keep the temp at 80 and the salt at 1.026.

Turbosnail,

Thanks!

this looks very nice! I wouldn't have guessed 15g if you hadn't told me :) the size and placement of corals makes it look much bigger!

Back