New to BRS and still learning the hobby

AviationTony

Non-member
Hello everybody.. Im 7 months into the hobby. learned quite a bit from my uncle who i think knows a lot and also has an account on here. I have 3 tanks going. i started with a 55 with an undergravel set up .( i know its not the best way to go with salt now a days but i also have a 50gal aqauclear).That tank holds a happy 5 to 6" sohal tang. i understand he needs more room but i took him out of a bad home and brought him comfort. I then started a coral tank ,a 40 breeder with about l25b of LR and a small naso tang. i just got a 72 bowfront reef ready and set it all up with the help of my uncle. Any help would be really appreciated on setting up my new reef. I'm looking to combined my two tanks and make them one. and maybe break down the 40 gal and the 55 gal.

Welcome Aboard! Check out the forum header as we have monthly meetings with activities and speakers.

We have an auction this month and the details are above.

Good Luck!

Welcome aboard! Make sure ya check the for sale threads there's always great deals in there

Welcome to the site. Tons of good experience and help here. Chk out every thread amd forum you can always helpful info. Good luck.

Back