New To BRS!

Mr.Rodrigo502

BRS Member
hey guys, my name is Rodrigo only 24 years old from East Boston, ive been a member for like 2months or so...just havnt had the time to introduce my self, well ive been in the hobby for more than a year now, my first tank was a rsm250, then fish grew out quick and now i have a 120 gal acrylic tank with acrylic stand, cpr acrylic sump with built in skimmer, acrylic cpr fuge with an octopus skimmer also runnung a bubbleblaster2000, love it! carbon/gfo reactor in it and some macro, i currently have about 300lb liverock with about 20 fish and lots of corals (zoas,palys,chalice,brains,lobos,rbtas,frogspawns torches,dunkins acans,sps,clams,fireshrimps,...so on.....) and running 4 mp40w ecosmart and reefkeeper lite....icecap mh 250watts 20k and 2 48'' blue 3watt cree leds along the sides (as soon as i get them from rapid led) well less talk ill post up some pictures of my tank later on..btw everyone has been helpfull in this society and happy to be a brs member....i get alotoffacts and info..thanks to thanks to this website my tank is the ways it is right now...mind you that my tank has only been running for 4 months. dont ask me how i got addicted to this hobby! because i dont know what got me into it! lol

good to hear from you
you know, we have a light meter for members to use
you just have to sign up and wait for your area to come up

yea i herd of that...a par reader right? ill look into that..that..thanks!

well illbe posting some pics of when my tank started till the latest picture i have...let me know what u think..?

cycling mode!

photoe5dc5480c5da302529yb.jpg

sorry for the sucky pics but they are taking by my cellphone...im buying a camera soon soill post some clear ones soon...hopefully ill have my leds by then.!

thanks dude...most of this stuff wouldnt have been possible if it wasnt for u man...i upgraded the drivers on the mp20s...octopus skimming like crazy...water is almost crystal clear...i need an ato asap...i have to fill her everyday..10 gallons.

Back