New to BRS

Pepperbox

Non-member
Hey Everyone,

New to the BRS site and really enjoying the shop talk. Been in the sport for a few years but, still learning something new every day. Looking forward to talking to ya's.

I know you guys like pics so, here's some of the new set-up. Still dialing everything in.

attachment.php

Also, looking for some choice acro frags and anyother exotics.

Thx
John

Attachments

• Tank 008.jpg
    Tank 008.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 667
  • Tank 001 (2).jpg
    Tank 001 (2).jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 624
  • Tank 010.jpg
    Tank 010.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 609
  • Tank 031.jpg
    Tank 031.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 625
  • Tank 032.jpg
    Tank 032.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 612
Wow nice system, what are the specs? total volume,lighting,skimmer etc.? Welcome aboard, hopefully you will love this site as much as I do...

i ********ing love it what do u have for lighting euipt etc etc....in the kitchen too nice job how did u do the lighting on the slide....?

Welcome to the BRS! Agreed, awesome setup, very cool.:)

If you're looking for certain corals, you can post a WTB thread for what you're searching for in the Want to Buy section of the Marketplace.:)

-Gina and Dave

Very nice! Is that a kitchen or a bar/rec room? I noticed you have what looks like theater seating on the right.

Damn, thats a really neat idea. You can eat your breakfast and stare at your reef tank.

I have to go talk to my tank now, it feels inadequate and just started to act suicidal. :):soft voice in the other room:: it's ok, you are just as sweet of a set up as that monster)

Back