New to the hobby

stanski13

Non-member
Hello everyone my name is Ryan fro mthe north shore and i heard about this website by many people when i ask around for help with salt water tanks and heard you guys are the best ones to talk to. Well i dont have a saltwater tank yet but i am trying to find a new beginner tank to start up. Where could i find a cheap starter tank and if someone could help me with it that would be great:)

Welcome to the BRS! Make sure you do your research before you get started the biggest thing with this hobby is to have patience. Nothing fast happens in this hobby.

:w Ryan. The marketplace is a great place to look for deals. Just make sure you do your research first and feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Better to do it right the first time and possibly save some money from wrong purchases.

hey welcome to brs....i think u should start with a 29 gal cube or something u can learn on without spending some much money...then u upgrade little by little..lol i saw one of the members selling small setup with equipment for like 175.00..then again its all u...good luck!

Last edited:
Back