New Tunze Streams

Liam

letting it grow
Has anyone tried one of the recently released Tunze Turbelle Stream's, the eco versions.
There are 2 options the 3170gph unit only uses 11 watts and 31 watts on the 4491 gph unit and they come with a 5 year warranty.Tunze claims they are a lot quieter than prior models which where already quiet IMO.
Tunze apparently has a WiFi controller coming out any day.
I ordered the smaller pump ,should have it later this week.

At that power rate and that warranty, it’ll be hard for large tanks not to buy them

Has anyone tried one of the recently released Tunze Turbelle Stream's, the eco versions.
There are 2 options the 3170gph unit only uses 11 watts and 31 watts on the 4491 gph unit and they come with a 5 year warranty.Tunze claims they are a lot quieter than prior models which where already quiet IMO.
Tunze apparently has a WiFi controller coming out any day.
I ordered the smaller pump ,should have it later this week.
Any links, I've been swamped. Been running 4 6095's and I've never heard them in 3+ years.

Appreciate it @Liam I was planning maybe Ecotech Vortechs for the new system but why not use my tried and true Tunze's and add more.
I know vortec have a big following but when I used them I remember constantly having to adjust the Wetside because they were noisy.
I thought about giving them another go but was reading so many people complained about having to keep replacing the Wetside, rough pill to swallow when the upfront cost is so high.

I know vortec have a big following but when I used them I remember constantly having to adjust the Wetside because they were noisy.
I thought about giving them another go but was reading so many people complained about having to keep replacing the Wetside, rough pill to swallow when the upfront cost is so high.
I agree with everything you just stated.

Back