Newbie class Jan 2006

Moe_K

Stabbed by Foulke
The details are here:
http://216.235.242.50/forums/showthread.php?t=17841

Gustavo & I are teaching a class for newcomers to the hobby this Friday evening.

Unfortunately, when we dreamed up this idea, we didn't think of the younger hobbyists, so the venue (AmVets hall) requires folks be 21 or older to attend.

But, anyone of age, please feel free to attend this intro session.

Hey moe,any plans for any meetings maybe northof boston?Hudson ma is pretty far for me to travel on a friday, sounds fun though.

Chuck Sypro has done a newbie class in Saugus. I think he said he'd repeat it in a couple of months.
Otherwise, it's up to the veterans who volunteer to pick the location. Hudson works for Gustavo & I.
Maybe some other folks would host a future session in different areas.

i tried to make chucks but something came up. i hope to make this one . thanks for having it

id be interested into going to the one in saugus so if there are plans for another one some1 pm me or email me about it thanks.

I think it would be a great idea to have a night for Q&A , Sometimes these posts get off target, or like Max says... well, what he said.

Newbie's are telling other Newbies what to do with out even knowing own their own!!!

I've noticed this a lot lately, too. It would be great if there were a few newbie workshops around in different areas. I wonder, though...do we ever stop being newbies?? There is always something to learn in this hobby, even after years and years of experience! :)

i want to go to the class, but when I try the Link it comes up as "This page can't be displayed!". What time and the address for the meeting?

Higor

This class was held last year...someone brought back an old thread instead of just starting a new one suggesting that a class like this be held again...seems like it's confused a bunch of people :D

Back