Nice to be back

echo4papa

Non-member
Hi Folks,

I've never properly introduced myself here on the site, and wanted to take the time to do so considering the amount of guidance and knowledge I've received from this great community since Ive been a member. I have not been very active in the forums over the past year as I have been SLOWLY putting together a new system better suited to my interests. I purchased my new Display (150g Dual overflow) from another member and the 55g that serves as my sump from another BR member as well. I built and finished the stand myself around my equipment. After a couple orders of Marco rock and a few chunks of live rock from the LFS I combined the contents of my 46g into the 150. Unfortunately many of my prized inhabitants did not survive some home renovations so I now have a single clown humping 3 GBTA's.....time to add some livestock! Anyway I look forward to being a more active member and meeting many of you at upcoming meetings.

E4P
Ryan

Welcome Back!!!

As you stated there is a ton of knowledge in this club, don't hesitate to use it. You have been a lurker for a while, but building your knowledge and trying different techniques you too will be able to help others.

-Brian

Back