Votes: 0 0.0%
  • American BBQ. Rowley, Ma

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Beacon Grille, Woburn, Ma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other. Post in thread.

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Of course I did, if I'm leaving this area I'd prefer Sparkys. Amazing wings and the owner is a really cool guy.

my 4th of July cookouts are usually 75-125 people so I would say I have room........and a pool :)

But I am good going out anywhere also

i know i am a bit out of the way, but i would love to get in on a 4th of july get together or a eve out for some brews with some of the members at another date... as i am new here i would love to start meeting some of the peeps and put some faces to some names... also, I am a bartender by trade, so i would comfortable with anywhere anyone chooses, and yes, absolutely willing to drive, i can be resposible for one night :)

but anyways, aside from that, i am really gonna try to make it to the meeting on the 18th this month, but i am goin to the red sox game that night so it may take some working them both out on my end cuz i am located a bit out of the way and the friends i am going with are not in the hobby...

But it is summer time, and thats the perfect time to have some laid back good times, and meet some new, like minded friends... let me know if i am welcome and you can count me in for most anything i can feasibly make it to!

no worries, i was musta misread... again, if i am welcome, i would be more than happy to help out and attend :) thanks for the info and response, hope i didnt convuse any else other than myself :)

I dont care who comes

as for the 4th, it gets crazy at my house usually, I usually dont get to bed until the last guests leaves around 6-7am

i make some pretty mean homemade, made from scratch margarita's btw lol... well imo, and many others lol... jus sayin ;)

Back