Not able to connect to ai prime 16hd

LaxFrags

Hey everyone, has anyone ever had this problem where they’re unable to connect to their ai prime 16hd? It won’t let me connect and whenever I do get a signal from the ai prime WiFi, it gives me the message down below. I’m stuck here, and I’d really appreciate if someone could help me out. Thanks

Attachments

• 32AA1FDF-E876-4535-8334-651339B7C374.png
    32AA1FDF-E876-4535-8334-651339B7C374.png
    345 KB · Views: 326
Thanks! I am now conne
Is the status light on? What color? Blinking?
the light is connected but now it is just blinking green, it won’t connect to the cloud. I think I am still able to get my schedule going, I just won’t be able to access the light and change it if I’m not home. I’m going to keep working on it but for now this is fine. Thanks for the help!

Tank looks fine now! When I got home everything looked terrible, huge algae outbreak and almost all coral had fallen down in sand. It looks good now though!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 231
My Jamaican Reef schedule

Attachments

• A35D5C04-FD3C-443B-8708-D5EF4F3C3BA2.png
    A35D5C04-FD3C-443B-8708-D5EF4F3C3BA2.png
    280.8 KB · Views: 272
Can you connect via Bluetooth?
No, I don’t think that works. I figured it out though, the schedule is running good and although it’s not connected to the cloud it’s still ez to access. For my situation I don’t need to be worried about changing my lights from another place.

No, I don’t think that works. I figured it out though, the schedule is running good and although it’s not connected to the cloud it’s still ez to access. For my situation I don’t need to be worried about changing my lights from another place.
If you have Prime HD, then you have Bluetooth. Also, make sure your phone of laptop/computer is on 2.4gHz and not on 5gHz while trying to establish a connection.

Thanks everyone who helped out, light is working great. I’ll attach some pics.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 191
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 204
On a side note, is there any way to get rid of the loud pump noise? What is a good return pump and or power head for a nano tank that are cheap?

Give it a soak, maybe put a little silicone mat under it for reduction of vibration. Also, check to see if the hose or pipe coming from the pump is leaning/laying against the glass in that chamber.

The stock WB20 pump is very loud. The return pump chamber is small which limits your options. I’ve seen some people put larger pumps in sideways to try to get more GPH.

The Tunze 1073.008 Silence Compact return pump was almost completely silent when I had it.

Back