November Meeting Frag Swap Thread

I think it's inappropriate to think it's inappropriate to trade, buy, sell frags in a reef club. But that's just me. :)

Anyone want a brown frilly mushroom? I have a big one that needs to go granted it survives the removal process.

And when should one stop considering themselves a newbie?

Last edited:
Precidence was set by past presidents. I think we all should do more of this.

I have some more pieces of Devils hands, went well recieved at the last meeting.

dedfish. I'll take the frilly shroom! I'm going for a softy tank with Zoas and shrooms etc. just picked up some rics and some very nice brown Zoas with neon orange centers. under actinic the skirt is brown, the disk is green, and the center absolutely glows orange!

dad300...Ok. It's yours. I will slice it off next week to give it plenty of time to recover.

Rob, I'm all set on sps...my tank now is a 20L and has been up for about 6 months. I will try sps in my next tank.

dedfish. would you like some of the zoas in trade? I can get some off the colony if you would like.. probably four or five polyps.

I am looking for pink speckled mushrooms. I know theres people with them, I bought 3 in the past, but I can't remember who I got them from.

Anyone?

Kim said:
I am looking for pink speckled mushrooms. I know theres people with them, I bought 3 in the past, but I can't remember who I got them from.

Anyone?

Kim,

Try contacting jcastonguay6 (Jason). I got some from him at one of the meetings.

Hey guys

After a long break, Im back in the game and I'm setting up a tank again. I'm looking for any nice zoo frags to get started with. Nothing to trade.

Thanks
kevin

Also interested in some zoas, rics and some slower growing fauna for my fuge. No
trades yet. Although my green striped shroom population is almost ready for fragging...maybe next month.
Eric

Back