Reef Deal Ocean in glass

AlbertG

(BadPapi)
I when to ocean in glass after the auction today and they closing their doirs everything was 40% off
Their last day its next friday .
So go and take avantage on watever you need i score some nice salt box fo $28
There was some nice pairs of white blizar clowns for abouth $100 with the 40 % they will b $60 if i had the room would of grab then . They had like 3 diferent pairs left .

Sucks to see less and less stores around here. Was there for some dry goods and OysterFeast. Evrything is 50% off today. Theres a beautiful Japanese fire eel waiting there for a good home at 50% off.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Thats sad to see I can Personally say I have done plenty of business with them and Am sad To see them go. I was always treated very good in that store. So sorry to see so many brick and mortars shut down.

Think twice about buying something from a member or online. The brick and mortars will continue to close if we keep buying elsewhere.

Think twice about buying something from a member or online. The brick and mortars will continue to close if we keep buying elsewhere.
i not saying that this is the case with this store, but some store customer services sucks, so i rather buy my stuff online or from another member save buck or two and help a fellow reefer.
i just saying this and i don't gonna mention any names but i have been treated like ******** couple of stores i went to spend my hard earn money so i decide not to visit then anymore . i also have to say some of those fish store left are great . only the strong will survive !

Back