Official 6/18th Meeting Itinerary and Notices

Here's the latest for the meeting............

June 18th - American Legion Hall, 291 Mill St., Raynham Center.

1. show up to help to set up at 10

2. 10:30 - 11:00 membership renewals and sign ups. additional sign ups at 1:30 if required.

3. meeting starts at 11
* any business matters
* Greg Hiller will have a short talk about larval fish raising talk with lots of info about rotifers, greenwater, etc.

4. Lunch sometime and during the next section. We will be providing hot dogs, hamburgers, linguica, soda, fries, and soda to PAID members. Membership Card Required.

Once coupon per member for three items, mix em, as you please. Cash bar and all the food money can buy.

4. 1:30 clean out your basement - yard sale, frag swaps
there's plenty of room and the folks at the Legion said we can spill out into the soccer field if we need. Have a few things for sale - bring it on down. We wont have enough room for a basement/yard sale at any future meeting very soon, so do it now.

5. meeting ends at 3pm

6. clean up

7. adjourn to pool tables and bar

Jeremey from CRA has confirmed he will show and will be packing some stuff.

any adjustments to this schedule or guests will be on this thread, so subscribe now.

We ask everyone to refrain from swaps and sales until after the business meeting has concluded.

We still need to get a RSVP going but has not yet been updated. Will post once ready. Need a food count.

Come hang out with us.

Last edited:
My husband (Darren) and I will be there on June 18.. we will be signing up for memebership. We will be there early to help setup and stay to clean up since we only live right down the street. We are looking forward to meeting everyone and hanging out with you all.
Thanks
Melana and Darren

i am going to try to make it to the meeting.....it will be my first and i will be paying for my membership. i will also try to bring my brother and my buddy. both of wich are subcribed to BRS but haven't done much posting...more readers...lol.

anyway hope to meet a bunch of ya there.....
ANDY

Mr. Hiller will be speaking :)

Attachments

• hiller-ad.jpg
    hiller-ad.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 280
Any thoughts of videotaping Greg's (if he wouldn't mind) presentation or talk for those of us who can't attend? If not, no big deal, just really interested at some point in trying to rear some of me clowns' spawns.
Have a great meeting, wish I could be there.
:confused:

goodie, my kinda subject, and right down the road from me. I will be there...with corona in hand...gotta renew my membership too.
:)

Attachments

• IMG_0116.jpg
    IMG_0116.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 261
Back