Oops...rockslide...

merk1_99

Salting away
Oops created a rockslide in my tank chasing a lettuce clip...Snapped my 1st acro i ever put in the tank this setup...and favorite acro...Now it is 3. Over the summer I had a and overheat situation so I had to frag the 10 colony into 3 1'' colonies...It had grown to 6" and now it is a rock that has an acro base spread out 3 inches, and 2 3 inch pcs glued to frag disks....now I have to start over again....:( but more frags for my friends.

Though I did see a mussel type thing growing in the tank...not sure how or where it came from. I found a cool mini serpant star that was black with blue stripes...very cool yet another don't know where that came from...Guess it pays sometimes to have a tank without a wrasse....

Oh and hen when gluing my frags to the plugs the baby started crying and I got foolish and glued three fingers together and almost glued my wedding ring onto my hand. Luckily I was able to get the ring off. Anyone know how to get superglue off of a ring?

Sorry to hear about the slide :(

Hmmm, isn't a wedding ring glued to the husband hand what every wife wants? ;) Better not give my fiancee any ideas...

-Mike

I was lucky to get it off...without cutting it off...i already used the dremel once today...almost got another reason to use it :)

I would have huge colonies if I could stop having these rockslides....Though I do like the rockwork better now....

Back