Osras reef aquarium conference

Turbosnail

Non-member
The third annual osras reef aquarium conference

osra2.jpg

osra3.jpg

Circle the Date on your Calender ...April 19th, 2015
42 Booths of Coral, Fish Vendors and Exhibitors coming from across the USA!!!
All Attendees get a Free Coral with each admission!!
All prepaid admissions get a free raffle ticket!!
Doors open at 9:00 AM,,Free continental breakfast for vendors,exhibitors and OSRAS members!!
HUGE RAFFLE... over $10,000 of prizes to raffle off.

Speakers..James Fatherree..Mark Callahan(Mr. SaltwaterTank)
Special Dinner Speaker..Chad Clayton from "Reef Nutrition"

Sponsor list:
Marineland
Instant Ocean
Kent Marine
Aqueon
Coralife
Reef Hobbyist Magazine
ReefRocks.Net
Reef Nutrition
Eshopps
CaribSea
Boyd Industries
Sera
Cobalt
CPR Aquatics
AquaFx
JBJ Lighting
Rod's Frozen Foods
Premium Aquatics
Marco Rocks
Algone
Real Reef Rocks
Bulk Reef Supply
Unique Corals
Orphek
Seachem
AquaVitro
Champion Lighting
Tunze
Ready Set Reef
Nualgi Aquarium
Sustainable Aquatics
Air,Water and Ice
San Francisco Bay Brand
Albert Theil
Reef Breeders
MACNA 2015 Washington, D.C.
Kessil
Living Color Aquariums
Santa Monica Filtration
Ultralife Reef Products
Piscine Energenics(PE Mysis)
Tropic Marin`
Rapid Led
Spectrapure
Lifegard Aquatics
Sea and Reef
Gryphon Industries
Microbe-Lift
SicceUSA

Admission:
OSRAS supporting members $5.00
non-supporting members $20.00
kids under 12 free
Memberships can be bought at the door $20/year
-discounted raffle prices for supporting members
-free continental breakfast

After conference Dinner $25.00
Special dinner raffle...
---Full setup of refrigerated coral and fish food from Reef Nutrition
===Led light

Rich Hogan
OSRAS President
osras1@osrasconference2015.com
http://www.osrasconference2015.com
Forum..http://www.osras.org
A Proud Member of MASNA

I'm going with the kids. Son really wants to win a raffle this year. We even stood next to MrX for luck

And Mr X's luck didnt wear off!!!Maybe he wears a invisible guard around him so noone gets his luck..lol

Hell I dethroned Mr X last year walking away with over 20 items lol.. Whats up with that tank, is it a compete system, and for the dinner or the main raffle.

Hell I dethroned Mr X last year walking away with over 20 items lol.. Whats up with that tank, is it a compete system, and for the dinner or the main raffle.

Yup... Brian stole all my luck. He can keep it or pass it on this year as I won't be attending. MORE LUCK FOR ALL!

Well my little one will take a little luck. I try to tell him you don't win everytime. He one GSP at one meeting and makes sure everyone knows it lol. But let's me know it forever when he doesn't

I am bummed... I will be at Foxwoods and leaving Saturday... So close and yet so far.

I have been trying to get there for the past three years.

Does anyone happen to know if you have to be there in person for the raffle in order to win? Looks like the raffle doesn't start until 3 so just wondering what happens if I have to leave before then.

Does anyone happen to know if you have to be there in person for the raffle in order to win? Looks like the raffle doesn't start until 3 so just wondering what happens if I have to leave before then.

For livestock you had to be there in previous years. I think dry goods they would contact you and arrange pickup. rmhgold1, aka Rich, is the conference organizer so he can tell you for sure.

I want to say last year everyone was there for , it looked like at least 95% of the prizes were taken when called. But I am sure Rich can help you more.

For livestock you had to be there in previous years. I think dry goods they would contact you and arrange pickup. rmhgold1, aka Rich, is the conference organizer so he can tell you for sure.

Okay, thanks!

I want to say last year everyone was there for , it looked like at least 95% of the prizes were taken when called. But I am sure Rich can help you more.

Agree most people were there. Saw there is a lighting Maroon this year if anyone is interested. Don't care what he wins as long as he does win lol

I'm going. I live about 5 mind from the place.

If people are interested maybe I should have people stop by.

I'm going. I live about 5 mind from the place.

If people are interested maybe I should have people stop by.

been a while CS, i should swing by.
did J.Fox drop out? Been eyeing his flame acro
-Greg

Back