Reef Deal Petco has $1 per gallon tank sale just got flyer today

s_kelley

BRS Member
Hey guys thought Id share. Saw in a flyer today that Petco has a $1 per gallon tank sale going on. I live in the Taunton area so not sure if its all Petco's. Im thinking of grabbing a 40 breeder just for the heck of it, dont even need one but for $40 who can say no?

Repost, but I got a few tanks today at the one in saugus -they had plenty of everything besides 40 (just a few i could spot). The flyer says the sale is through Sept 18th, at all petcos, while supplies last.

Stopped in at the store in saugus ma today. They had the sale and had alot of tanks. I saw a number of 10, 15, 20L, 20H, 40B but only 1 55. The flyer at the store said that the sale ends after 9/18/2010 (next saturday)

The one in Quincy is pretty much out of everything. I was looking for a 10 and a 20l. No luck. They had a 29 and a 33 i believe.

Most are out esp of the 40's.I got one and the silicone job was not trustworthy so I brought it back and the other 2 were questionable as well.One more try tomorrow as I have one on hold at another store.

Back