Photographic journal of my new Rimless 120G Cadlights tank- Higor

Looks beautiful, Higor!

Thank you Chrissy!

No problem. Nice find on the red light information!

also, I re-read what I posted earlier, it sounded bad :) ...so, just in case, to clear things up...when I said "(I think yours should look the same or similar)", I meant the control mechanism screen not that your lights should be set the same as mine hahaha :)

Your tank is looking awesome......that tang is a beast

HAHAHA! COme on man, u know me... None taken :).

now thats a sexy light :cool: congrats on the upgrade

Thanks bro, it's been long time coming ;).

Higor

Last edited:
One of my favorite fish guys.
Male Blonde Naso- Streamers are already showing. Told the wife pretty soon we will need a bigger tank... At least a 180G to 250G :rolleyes:

Yellow Belly Hippo-

I figure I post an overall look of my tank now, it’s been a while and it has changed quite a bit…
Random shots of the tank, bear with me…. I suck taking pics and am planning on getting a macro lens very soon!

Last edited:
Both Tangs seems to really get along with each other. They always follow and imitate each other :D.

Last edited:
So, I am moving at the end of this month... just want to document how my tank looks now and later.... I am SCARED!!!!

DSC_0457.JPGDSC_0462.JPGDSC_0463.JPGDSC_0465.JPGDSC_0466.JPG

Higor

Wow, what good growth you've gotten since the last pics (esp on those chalices). Nice tomini tang!

Wow, what good growth you've gotten since the last pics (esp on those chalices). Nice tomini tang!
I know, thanks!!!

I'm actually trying to sell those guys for a while now. Just haven't gotten any fair bids on it....

Higor

Think I just got drool on my phone. Looks great man.
REALLY?!

Thanks allot dude!!!

I sincerely think there are allot better looking tanks than mine here at BRS, but I'll take it :)

It might be one of those things; "U are never satisfied with what u have".... !

Higor

Last edited:
Back