Photos from Greg's tank move party

Greg Hiller

BRS Moderator
Staff member
BRS Member
Thanks again to all who were able to make it. We had about 15 people, and it made the move very smooth. Thanks to Dennis V. for all the management/engineering help. The tank is in place (mostly) and without a scratch.

Photos below (thanks to Armando):

Backing up the truck:

1truck%20backed%20up.jpg

Getting it out:

2getting%20it%20out.jpg

Moe hard at work:

3moe%20in%20front.jpg

The work is done, time for beer and munchies - look at how clear that low iron glass is!!:

10greg%20inside.jpg

My son also had to check it out:

11walt%20inside.jpg

Great to see that everything went well. I want a photo of Greg when he reaches the "what have I done" !! stage :)

Awesome tank, can't wait to see it in person.

Congrats Greg, that is one awesome tank! What are the dimensions?

And how come you guys don't have any snow?! I thought your state was a cold one... :p

Marc said:
Congrats Greg, that is one awesome tank! What are the dimensions?

And how come you guys don't have any snow?! I thought your state was a cold one... :p

we got snow later on. good thing too, id hate to move a big glass box in the snow

All I can say is WOW. I have never seen such a large colony of Nerdica dorkyitious. And such a strage groth for as well. LOL

That tank is much better looking in person. Really jealous.

Greg Hiller said:
My son also had to check it out:

11walt%20inside.jpg

Nice tank Greg, but I think that juvenile H. sapien is still going to outgrow it when he reaches maturity. You'll need to get a bigger tank, or release him into the wild at that point.

The tank has come a long way. Things are going very well now. I'll try and get some new photos soon.

Back