Pooled order for mini icecube trays for home made fish food

SMS76

Non-member
I am organizing pooled order for mini icecube trays that you can use for your frozen home made fish food. If this post is not apprepriate for here then mod can remove it.
This is the link for original thread that i started about these trays:
Mini icecube thread

This is the web site from where i am thinking about ordering:
www.homebarsupplys.com/

pro_ice_cube_tray_2.jpg

There are 90 cubes in each trays and roughly they will cost $7.00 with shipping for two trays. I think cube sizes are half inch according to their website.
I am thinking about placing order this friday. Based on how many we order, $7 number will change. If you are interested then please post here. i think it will be easy to keep the minimum of two trays but you can order as many as you like. I will bring them to the meeting in wakefield. YOu can pay upon pick up.
Thanks
Shoeib

Edit: New info...
http://fantes.com/ice_utensils.htm

From their site:

Ice Cube Trays, Set of 2, Midget Size 10.5" long,
3.75" wide,
0.5" cubes,
90 mini cubes per tray,
Twist to eject,
Non toxic, odorless, will not chip or break
USA $2.99

Last edited by a moderator:
~Flighty~ said:
I would take two if I can pick them up at the march meeting. I can't make it to the Feb one.

Cindy, Do you know anybody who can pick up for you? If not we can try March meeting.

Shoeib - I'll take two. It's worth a try for $7. Thanks for organizing this. I'll pay/pickup at the Feb meeting if that's ok with you.

Daire

starrfish said:
Shoeib - I'll take two. It's worth a try for $7. Thanks for organizing this. I'll pay/pickup at the Feb meeting if that's ok with you.

Daire

Sounds good Daire

Shoeib 4
Muscles 2
~Flighty~ 2
starrfish 2

thejester said:
I'll take 2 as well. I'll most likely be able to pick up at Feb meeting, or at your l;ocation since we are neighbors.

Sounds good thejester. You are welcome to come over any time, just let me know.

Shoeib 4
Muscles 2
~Flighty~ 2
starrfish 2
paine43 2
thejester 2

NateHanson said:
I can pick up for Flighty.

I'll take one if anyone wants to split a pair (or I'll take two if not).

Thanks Shoieb
Nate

Nate, I put down four for me but i don't think i will need all four. I will take three and give one to you if you want.

I got little round ones like that at K-Mart in Assembly Sq. They make little hemisphere cubes, which IMO, are easier to dislodge.

When is the next fish food making party?

Matt:cool:

sdexcalibur1 said:
I'll take two but they would have to get shipped to me. in Wareham, could pay paypal.

I think in that case may be you can order directly from them unless some one you know can pick up for you in the meeting.

OK so far

Shoeib 2
Muscles 2
~Flighty~ 2
starrfish 2
paine43 2
thejester 2
Nate/Peter 2

Let me know if i forget anyone.

Back