Purple Hornets Group Buy... 5 buyers needed!

fishindude

The Fish Meister
On ReefCentral there is a seller of Purple Hornets. He is selling a 5 polyp frag for $300 but I was able to get him to agree to sell me 6 for $300 plus he'll split the shipping. I told him if I can get 5 others to go in we could all get a polyp for a little over 50 bucks (will know exactly after shipping quote).
For this to work, I need the money up front and pick up will be in Littleton. These are one polyp frags, so as always with these there is risk involved, although the guy said he will frag them and hold them all for a week to make sure they do not melt.

Here is a link for pictures.
http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1547308

The first five who respond here with confirmations get a spot. Again, I need the money up front so I can pay for these. Also, please send me a PM so we can work out payments.

4 spots left.
I will not be doing paypal, would like to meet with cash or send a check through mail. No cash will be spent or check cashed until the deal is done.

Here's the picture copied from that thread.

Attachments

• purple.jpg
    purple.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 756
Are these going to come all as one frag or will the polyps already be separated?
If they are separated and mounted/healed I would be interested in one. If not there is just to much of a risk for me

Torey make sure the skirt color alternate in color. There's a lot of people claiming to have Purple Hornet but are really not. Your best bet is to get the lineage from the person. You don't want to waste your money getting cheap stuffs and later fine out they are not the real thing. I'm sure you know who it's originator is right? If not PM me.

Here's a picture of my Purple Hornet who I got from the guy well before it was even known.

2wh1i0m.jpg

Upon purchase confirmation, he will be separating them and letting them heal for a week before shipping.

All spots are taken, Thanks everyone who is in on this, I just wrote to the seller to confirm. It's looking pretty good! I will PM you all when I get a message back from him about payments.

Back